Join me in thanking Richard Sanders. Send him an email — here’s how.
Wed, Nov 2, 2022
I urge everyone to send an email to Richard Sanders thanking him:
* For having the courage to take on this corrupt Attorney General (many lawyers “took a pass” because they were afraid of retaliation).
* For taking on a case where the accused was in bankruptcy (not a lot of attorneys would’ve done that).
* For writing such brilliant briefs in this case.
* For presenting such exceptional oral arguments (click on image to watch short clip):
* For his tenacity and perseverance.
* For his principled defense of free speech, political participation, and civil liberties.
* For taking on this Herculean task so that I can focus all my energies on continuing to fight for the people of our state and our nation.
Here’s how to send him a thank you email — it’s easy:
Copy & paste in the “To” line of the email:
Copy & paste in the Subject line:
Richard, I really appreciate all your efforts
Copy & paste in the body (or write something on your own):
Richard, I really appreciate all your efforts. You are a principled, courageous man for taking on this corrupt AG. Your briefs have been excellent and your oral arguments brilliant. Thank you for defending Tim and his family from Bob Ferguson’s abuse of power. I admire your tenacity and perseverance and I am grateful that you are in our corner and fighting so hard for our rights. Regardless of how the courts ultimately rule on this, you are exposing the truth about this gross injustice and that alone makes this fight worth it. I want you to know that there are SO MANY PEOPLE who are out here cheering you on. I pray we will ultimately prevail and you will succeed at righting this wrong. My best to you and your family as you continue to fight this worthy battle.
Please … I urge you to please donate to my legal defense fund so I can continue to be defended by Richard Sanders and we can make sure what Bob Ferguson is doing to me and my family never happens to anyone else ever again.
With your help, I will continue to fight for the people across our nation with initiatives, lawsuits, lobbying, and helping elect more freedom-loving elected officials.
Thank you for supporting my legal defense fund so I can continue to do what I was born to do.
Please donate today:
And now a message from Larry Jensen & Sid Maietto:
We’re asking folks to donate to our PAC so we can keep fighting for taxpayers with Jim Walsh’s initiative I-1491, the STOP ALL INCOME TAXES INITIATIVE.
The taxpayers of Washington need our help now more than ever. Donate to our political committee so we can keep fighting for you:
Mail your check — made payable to “Permanent Offense I-1491” — to: Permanent Offense, PO Box 6151, Olympia, WA, 98507
Or donate online: PermanentOffense.com
Sid Maietto & Larry Jensen
— END —
Larry, Tim, & Sid
P.S. Again, please donate to my legal defense fund today: