Send an email to Bob Ferguson right now — tell him what you think about tomorrow’s court battle between him and Richard Sanders. Join me tomorrow morning in Tacoma to watch it in person. I’m getting there at 10am.
JOIN ME in Tacoma tomorrow, Thurs, Oct 20, at 10:00 am for oral arguments between Richard and the AG before a panel of judges. It’ll be at the Court of Appeals Division 2, 909 A Street, Tacoma. If you can’t attend (which I completely understand), you can watch it live on TVW (click here at 10:30 am to watch this 1-hour hearing).
Wed, Oct 19, 2022
The government’s investigation, litigation, and persecution of me and my family has been going on for 10 years.
So far, Bob Ferguson has spent over $3 million of taxpayer money going after me. That’s more money than all other cases in the past 10 years COMBINED!
Send him an email and tell him what you think about tomorrow’s court battle between him and Richard Sanders.
Copy & paste into the “To:” line of your email:
email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Copy & paste into the Subject line:
As a taxpayer, here’s what I think about tomorrow’s court battle between you and Richard Sanders.
In the body of the email, write anything you want.
Here’s what super supporter Sid Maietto previously emailed to Bob Ferguson (feel free to copy & paste it or portions of it).
Message from Sid Maietto:
I’m certain I’m not alone in believing that what Bob Ferguson is doing outrageous. Here is the email I sent to him:
Bob Ferguson, I am appalled by your abuse of power and your unethical practice of raising money for yourself from it.
As the News Tribune reported: “Ferguson has been raising campaign money hand over fist, openly trading on numerous legal actions his office has filed. … Political insiders from both parties see the lawsuits and the fundraising flurry as a plain prelude to a gubernatorial run.”
Bob, you’ve raked in $3.26 million in personal profits from politics.
And you haven’t been telling the truth about Tim:
* You said Tim “took” campaign donations. No, he didn’t — he didn’t take anyone’s money. People like me voluntarily sent Tim & his family financial support to survive your 10 year legal onslaught.
* You said they were campaign donations. No, they weren’t. I testified under oath that the money I provided was not a campaign donation. The money I provided wasn’t for a campaign — it was to help Tim & his family survive your 10 year legal onslaught.
* You said Tim Eyman deceived donors. No, he didn’t. Every letter and email I received from Tim explained what your office was doing to him and offered me the opportunity to help if I wanted to. I did and thousands of others did too.
* You said the public was harmed by Tim Eyman’s actions. On the contrary, the public has benefited tremendously from them. Thanks to him, voters got the chance to vote on 17 statewide initiatives and numerous local initiatives. Thanks to him, each initiative qualified for half the cost that other campaigns spent. Despite consistently being radically outspent, voters approved 11 of them. His initiatives have saved taxpayers over $54.9 billion so far. Our car tabs are lower, property tax increases smaller, government affirmative action prohibited, the initiative process more protected (Eyman v Wyman), the King County Council is smaller, voters get to learn about and vote on tax increases (tax advisory votes), and it’s tougher for politicians to raise taxes because they know he’s watching. These amazing accomplishments were done at great personal risk and imposed a heavy financial burden on Tim and his family (2018 “Eyman’s sells off retirement fund to kickstart $30 Tabs Initiative”, 2015 “Eyman takes out 2nd mortgage for 2/3 initiative”, 2011 “Eyman still in debt from 2/3 initiative”, 2010 “Eyman seeks help to recoup loan for 2/3 initiative”, and 2008: “Eyman mortgages house for initiative”, 2018 “Legal costs drive Eyman into bankruptcy”).
* You said Tim Eyman is a serial offender of the state’s reporting laws. No, he isn’t. In court, attorney Richard Sanders showed that’s not true at all.
* You said Tim Eyman was the treasurer. No, he never was. Stan Long was the treasurer and he was a CPA and tax attorney. Under the statute, Stan had sole responsibility for reporting and yet neither you nor the PDC ever contacted him or interviewed him.
* Has Tim Eyman gotten rich off his political activism? No, he hasn’t. In fact, your lawsuit has resulted in him losing everything he has. Even so, he’s still fighting for us.
You got a judge — appointed by Gregoire and publicly elected in liberal Thurston County — to rubberstamp what you wanted.
But that doesn’t make anything you said about Tim true.
As Lincoln said: “How many legs does a dog have if you call his tail a leg? Four. Saying that a tail is a leg doesn’t make it a leg.”
Saying Tim took money when he didn’t take money doesn’t change the fact that he didn’t take anyone’s money — every dollar that Tim received was voluntarily given to him by willing individuals.
You forced taxpayers to spend nearly $3 million — more than all other campaign reporting cases in the last 10 years combined — investigating, litigating, and persecuting Tim Eyman and his family.
But you always gives your cronies a free pass.
Your abuse of power only enhances my commitment to correct this injustice by helping Tim appeal these ridiculously unconstitutional restrictions on the First Amendment. And it only deepens my resolve to qualify and pass the tax- limiting initiatives we’re sponsoring.
You’re a bully, Bob Ferguson. I strongly oppose what you’re doing.
— END —
I urge you to send your prayers, positive vibes, and support to Richard Sanders as he battles this corrupt AG tomorrow.
Please … I urge you to please donate to my legal defense fund so I can continue to be defended by Richard Sanders and we can make sure what Bob Ferguson is doing to me and my family never happens to anyone else ever again.
With your help, I will continue to fight for the people across our nation with initiatives, lawsuits, lobbying, and helping elect more freedom-loving elected officials.
Thank you for supporting me and being in my corner so I can continue to do what I was born to do.
Please donate today:
And now a message from Larry Jensen & Sid Maietto:
We’re asking folks to donate to our PAC so we can keep fighting for taxpayers with Jim Walsh’s initiative I-1491, the STOP ALL INCOME TAXES INITIATIVE.
The taxpayers of Washington need our help now more than ever. Donate to our political committee so we can keep fighting for you:
Mail your check — made payable to “Permanent Offense I-1491” — to: Permanent Offense, PO Box 6151, Olympia, WA, 98507
Or donate online: PermanentOffense.com
Sid Maietto & Larry Jensen
— END —
Larry, Tim, & Sid
P.S. Again, please donate to my legal defense fund today: