AMAZING PICS — SIGN WAVING YESTERDAY ABOVE I-5
Sign-waving yesterday above I-5 near Everett — lots of honks, lots of support, the best volunteers EVER!
Highlight of the day for me was Roslyn:
Roslyn is a fighter too:
I’m so grateful to Steve and Tiffany and their great kids for taking a break from their vacation in Seabrook to join us yesterday. I’ll never be able to express how much I appreciate their hard work and support.
Love you guys!
I’m the only candidate running against Inslee:
1) Who hasn’t made the rookie mistake of attacking the other candidates.
2) Who has a track record of running statewide campaigns (17 of them) and winning (11 of them) while under constant attack.
3) Who took on Inslee over $30 Tabs
4) Who took on the AG.
5) Who took on Socialist Kshama Sawant.
6) Who took on the rioters and anarchists in Seattle’s Lawless Zone (twice!).
7) Who has already delivered conservative victories prior to running ($43 BILLION in tax savings).
8) Who has scored conservative victories while running.
9) Who has the dinosaur skin and laser-beam focus to beat Inslee in November.
10) Who has the strength to fix Washington’s broken system.
11) Who has the endurance, persistence, and resilience to drain the swamp in Olympia.
12) Whose plans for WA match what the people want and need: tim4gov.com/issues
I need your help to repeal 8 years of Jay Inslee. I ask you to please:
- Please send in your most generous donation to support my campaign for Governor Tim4Gov.com. As I’ve proven to you already, I will put every ounce of energy I have fighting for you. And your contributions are the fuel that keeps this campaign in overdrive.
- Reach out to people you know who can’t stand the idea of 4 more years of Jay Inslee. Ask them to kick in $30 (or more). You are my ambassadors, you are my emissaries. We’re building an extraordinary team and we need everyone’s help to make sure this campaign a success.
- Follow my campaign on Facebook here.
I make you this promise: support me in this effort and I’ll give you a race for Governor like you’ve never seen before.
I love you all.