Good news and bad news when it comes to Tim
Let’s start with the good news:
* Two Saturdays ago (May 14th), Karen and I celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary! I’m a very lucky man. Having such a supportive, loving spouse is rare indeed, especially when you consider the political roller coaster she’s been on with me. She’s a real keeper.
Now for the bad news:
* Last Friday (May 20th), I got into a nasty bicycle accident and broke my shoulder (they said I fractured the neck of my left humerus). It hurts like a son-uv-a-gun. So for the next 12 weeks, we’re gonna find out if I can do political activism with one hand tied behind my back (figuratively speaking). I’ll tell you this: typing this update one handed sure was a challenge!
But isn’t that the way it is with everyone? Some things are good in life, some are bad. The key is to focus on the positive and keep moving forward and to keep trying.
Jack, Mike, and I are committed to protecting the taxpayers. We’re fighting on all fronts:
* Defending voter-approved I-1366 in court (no news on that)
* Highlighting the 58 Democrats who refused to refer a 2/3-for-taxes constitutional amendment to a public vote
* Pushing our follow-up initiatives “Tougher To Raise Taxes” and “Bring Back Our $30 Car Tabs.”
We are junk-yard dogs when it comes to this stuff. So you can count on us to keep trying.
But whether we continue to succeed or not is up to you. We will keep winning on behalf of taxpayers as long as your financial support continues. Please make a donation today. With your help and support, we have accomplished extraordinary things for the taxpayers of Washington. Help us continue.