Help get Referendum 90 over the finish line.
Please help get Referendum 90 over the finish line — the campaign to overturn Inslee’s horrible sex ed for kids law wants your R-90 petitions sent in this week (the campaign has already made an appointment to turn in their petitions on Wed, June 10 @ 2:30pm in Olympia).
The Referendum 90 campaign is going like gangbusters. People are absolutely everywhere with petitions.
It’s really impressive.
I’ve never been happier to be wrong.
Based on my experience with ballot measures and because of Inslee’s lockdown, it looked like there wasn’t enough time for a signature drive to be successful. So I worked with a longtime supporter to file an initiative back in March to not just overturn ESSB 5395 but also:
* Repeal the underlying law (which the legislature amended with ESSB 5395) to make sure that any sex-ed-for-kids’ curriculum is solely in the hands of local school districts
* Empower parents: under the initiative, the only way kids will take the local school district’s sex ed course is by signing up for it (Parent Opt-In)
* Empower teachers: under the initiative, teachers would not be forced to teach sex ed for kids if it went against the teacher’s values (Teacher Opt-Out).
It’s Initiative 1101 — Protect Our Kids Innocence — here’s the petition for it:
Initiative 1101 was created in case R-90 didn’t qualify or in case voters inadvertently pass Inslee’s horrible sex ed for kids law.
Initiative 1101 is a needed safety net — when a law is this destructive, it’s critical to have an excellent Plan B.
Again, the R-90 campaign is asking everyone to send in their petitions this week. Please do so.
ACTION ALERT: HEARING AND RALLY FOR OUR “OPEN SCHOOLS NOW” LAWSUIT. Join us this Fri, June 5th, 9am-11am, 351 NW North St, Chehalis, Lewis County (we want moms, dads, and kids from all 39 counties to be there). Inslee’s lockdown is hurting kids. One of the plaintiffs is Kirsten Robbins. She’s a single mom who wants her 9 year old son Donald to be able to go back to school. And she’s worried her 5 year old son Warren will be blocked from going to kindergarten in the fall. Kirsten isn’t just fighting to protect her kids, she’s fighting for yours too. Join me as we stand with her as she courageously takes on Jay Inslee.
Hope to see you there.
Tonight is a debate among some of the candidates who are running for Governor (Fri, May 29, 6:30-8:30pm, to watch online, go here to sign up: https://www.eventbrite.com/signin/?referrer=%2Fx%2Frepublican-gubernatorial-debate-tickets-93148679207).
I’m really looking forward to it.
Since Inslee’s lockdown began, I’ve traveled all across our beautiful state (w/ expired tabs of course — civil disobedience until we get our $30 tabs).
For months, I’ve fought side-by-side with citizens who are courageously standing up for their rights:
* in Seattle, with heroes defending Initiative 976 ($30 tabs)
* in Edmonds, Bellingham, and Bellevue, with heroes fighting anti-2nd Amendment ordinances
* in Seattle, with heroes fighting Kshama Sawant’s head tax
* in Forks with heroes fighting to save their small businesses
* in Oak Harbor with heroes protesting Inslee’s lockdown
* in Olympia, with heroes trying to stop Inslee from releasing violent criminals
* in Richland, Spokane, & Seattle, with heroes fighting Inslee’s idiotic ban on fishing and hunting.
* in Tacoma, with heroes suing Jay Inslee in federal court (EVERYONE IS ESSENTIAL)
* in Pierce County with heroes fighting to get the Pierce County Council to defend our $30 tabs.
* in Lewis County with heroic single moms and their young boys suing Jay Inslee because his school lockdown is violating the state Constitution’s paramount duty to educate kids (OPEN SCHOOLS NOW).
* outside the Governor’s mansion with heroes chanting “open Washington now” while I filed for Governor.
* in Vancouver and Yakima with heroes protesting Inslee’s lockdown.
* at state supreme court, with fitness gym owners suing Jay Inslee (OPEN BUSINESSES NOW).
* in Olympia (repeatedly) with thousands of heroic people protesting Inslee’s lockdown
* in Wenatchee, with heroic citizens like Ben Holten who beat Jay Inslee (#LetUsFish)
If you want help me keep fighting all across our state, donate here: Tim4Gov.com
Candidates normally just give speeches and make promises.
My team and I decided to show you what I believe in and what I’ll fight for.
It’s what we’ve been doing together for 22 years.
It’s what I’ll do as Governor.
And I’m not just running for Governor, I’m running to fix a broken system.
I’m the only candidate challenging Jay Inslee:
* who has already delivered proven results to the people of Washington.
* who has run 17 statewide campaigns (and I’ve got the battle scars to prove it)
* who has scored 11 statewide campaign victories
* who has already provided meaningful tax relief to the people — thousands of dollars for most — $43 billion total.
* who hasn’t made the rookie mistake of attacking the other candidates.
* who is battle tested and fully vetted.
* who has already shown the persistence, perseverance, and resilience it takes to win in November.
* who has the dinosaur skin and focus and discipline to win in November.
There are only 3 days left for us to beat Jay Inslee.
Today (Friday), Saturday, and Sunday are the last 3 days of the month and so they are the last 3 days for you to donate to my campaign to save Washington from 4 more years of Jay Inslee. To run the kind of aggressive campaign it’s gonna take to beat Jay Inslee in November (TV, radio, direct mail, social media), I need to hit our high fundraising goals in the next 3 days. Our advertisements are gonna be tough and highlight Inslee’s many betrayals.
The media is never going to tell our story — we have to present it directly — and that takes money.
If you’re ready to kick Inslee to the curb, I’m asking you to:
- Please send in your most generous donation to support my campaign for Governor Tim4Gov.com As I’ve proven to you already, I will put every ounce of energy I have fighting for you. And your contributions are the fuel that keeps this campaign in overdrive.
- Reach out to people you know who can’t stand the idea of 4 more years of Jay Inslee. Ask them to kick in $30 (or more). You are my ambassadors, you are my emissaries. We’re building an extraordinary team and we need everyone’s help to make sure this campaign a success.
- Follow my campaign on Facebook here.
I make you this promise: support me in this effort and I’ll give you a race for Governor like you’ve never seen before.
I love you all.
You can mail checks to:
Governor Tim Eyman for WA State
PO Box 2107
Olympia, WA, 98507
Make sure to write your occupation & employer on the memo line – if retired, write “retired”
Online donations: Tim4Gov.com/Donate