It Ain’t How Hard You Can Hit, It’s How Hard You Can Get Hit, And Keep Movin’ Forward
“Let me tell ya something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a mean and nasty place. I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you can hit, it’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward, how much you can take, and keep moving forward.”
Seattle Times, July 7, 2018: “What I know is that State Attorney General Bob Ferguson is trying to drive me out of politics, permanently,” Eyman said. “So you know what my reaction to that is? It’s to become as politically active as I have ever been in my life.”
* In November, voters get to vote on our “Bring Back Our $30 Tabs Initiative” (https://tinyurl.com/30TabsInitiativeQualified).
* In November, voters get to vote on the 12 tax increases imposed by Democrats this session (https://tinyurl.com/VoteOn12Taxes)
* Over $43 billion in tax savings: (https://tinyurl.com/43BillionSoFar).
* Our “We Don’t Want An Income Tax Initiative” helped stop an income tax this session: (https://tinyurl.com/StopIncomeTax).
* Our “Give Them Nothing” referendum to veto politicians’ obscene salary bonuses was on track to qualify until it was sabotaged (https://tinyurl.com/RiggedCorruptSalaryCommission).
* Our first Term Limits on Taxes Initiative got 202K signatures in 35+ days (https://tinyurl.com/RoundUpOnRound1).
And now we’re working on #Round2 to expire the Democrats’ $27 billion tax increase and expire future new taxes after one year (unless voter approved).
When Karen and I sold off our family’s retirement fund and loaned $500K to the signature drive for our $30 Tabs Initiative, we had faith (https://tinyurl.com/Risking500K).
I have that same faith in I-1082 (https://tinyurl.com/whyIloveRound2).
#Round2 puts those dirty dog politicians in Olympia on a short leash when they take our money without asking.