Join me/us in Olympia this Thurs 5:30-7pm for huge rally outside Governor’s mansion.
3 things — this Thurs’ rally in Olympia, send email to US Attorney, my report on Saturday’s rally:
Join me/us in Olympia this Thurs 5:30pm-7pm for huge rally outside the Governor’s mansion. It will be historic.
Put it on your calendar and be there — you’re not gonna want to miss this — more details in the coming days.
Inslee’s economic lockdown violates the US Constitution and his school lockdown violates the state Constitution. We have exceptional attorneys — Stephen Pidgeon and Joel Ard — fighting for us. But we want reinforcements. I’ve already sent a letter to the US AG William Barr asking that he and his office intervene and assist us. He’s already said publicly that they’re willing to get involved in states where the Governor is overstepping his/her authority.
The US Attorney for Western Washington is Brian Moran. I’m asking everyone to send him an email. Ask him to intervene and recommend to William Barr to assist us. Hundreds and hundreds of emails from regular citizens asking for assistance can only help.
In the To line, put this: Brian.Moran@usdoj.gov; email@example.com
Copy and paste this into the Subject line: Brian, I ask you to intervene in our lawsuits challenging Governor Inslee’s lockdown
In the body of the email, copy and paste this or write something like this (tell him how you feel):
I ask you to please help us.
Governor Inslee’s lockdown is infringing on citizens’ rights guaranteed by Washington’s Constitution and the US Constitution. It is hurting people’s lives, their livelihoods, and individual liberty. Our lawsuits challenging Governor Inslee’s lockdown are critically important.
Because the Governor has effectively cut out the legislative branch and isn’t listening to the people, we are seeking oversight from the judiciary. There must be checks and balances. In state court and federal court, we are asking judges and the courts to ensure the governor isn’t overstepping his authority.
Because the Governor suspended the public records act, we are demanding documents and legitimate questions to be answered under oath. This is expensive litigation and the Governor has unlimited resources — we do not.
I request that you and your office intervene on behalf of the people of the state of Washington in the following cases and I request that you recommend to Mr. Barr that he and his Civil Rights Division help as well:
* Didier, Thomas, Eyman et al v Inslee filed on March 1st in US District court in Tacoma by attorney Stephen Pidgeon (Complaint: https://tim4gov.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Final-complaint-Didier-Thomas-Eyman-et-al-v-Inslee-filed-0501-2020-2.pdf).
* Simper v Inslee filed on March 3rd in Lewis County Superior Court by attorney Joel Ard (Complaint: https://permanentoffense.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Complaint.pdf).
* MacEwen, Barkis, Corry, Vick et al v Inslee filed on March 3rd in US District Court in Tacoma by attorney Joel Ard (Complaint: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track/?pageNum=1&uri=urn%3Aaaid%3Ascds%3AUS%3A7597c0ca-daeb-4237-9a83-35b4ad605bb6)
Brian, you are the point person for AG Barr in Washington state. As you know, AG Bill Barr promised that he and his office would help states where Governors have gone too far. That’s clearly happening with Jay Inslee.
Please confirm receipt of my email.
Please send your email right away.
Saturday’s rally in Olympia was fantastic. Great day, great people.
Here’s a short TV news story about it:
Here’s my speech — please watch it and let me know what you think:
Here’s how it looked from up there:
I’m filing my candidacy for Governor this week. SO I URGE YOU TO:
- Join me/us in Olympia this Thurs for a huge rally outside the Governor’s mansion (5:30-7pm).
- Please donate to my run for Governor. I really need your help.
- SueInslee.com – I shouldn’t be asking folks to give to anything other than my campaign for Governor, but Jay Inslee’s ESSENTIAL versus NON-ESSENTIAL crap is just too important.
- Follow my governor campaign on Facebook here. Contact people you know who can’t stand the idea of 4 more years of Jay Inslee. Ask them to kick in $30. You are my ambassadors, you are my emissaries. We’re building an extraordinary team and we need everyone’s help to make sure this campaign a success.
To beat Jay Inslee, we need a battle-tested warrior. If you agree, then donate $30 today (Tim4Gov.com/donate) and convince others to do the same.
I make you this promise: support me in this effort and I’ll give you a race for Governor like you’ve never seen before.
I love you all.