Join me/us today in Everett for sign-waving (3-6pm). Election day (Bellevue) & Election night (Kenmore). Fire Inslee, hire Eyman for Governor.
Join me/us today in Everett for sign-waving (3-6pm).
Election day (Bellevue) & Election night (Kenmore).
Fire Inslee, hire Eyman for Governor.
Join me/us today (Mon, Aug 3) for sign-waving above I-5 near Everett — please come today and give me a chance to thank you in person for all your help and support:
If you come, I promise to be nicer than this to you and your children:
I’m also proud to know that John Fry & Robin Fry & Gordon Glaxton & Randy Boss are sign-waving from 430-630pm today at the 24th Ave exit in Gig Harbor, Hwy 16 freeway overpass near the toll booths — email them if you want to join them: email@example.com):
Also, Bill & Alice Wells will be sign-waving all day and through the evening today in Lacey at the Sleater-Kinney pedestrian overpass (email them if you wanna join them: firstname.lastname@example.org):
Help me/us save WA from 4 more years of this bozo:
Election Day sign-waving on Tues, 11am-3pm, Bellevue (corner of NE 8th & Bellevue Way).
Election Night Victory Celebration on Tues, 7-11pm, Kenmore — RSVP right away!! Tim4Gov.com/election-night-party
I’m the only candidate running against Inslee:
1) Who hasn’t made the rookie mistake of attacking the other candidates.
2) Who has a track record of running statewide campaigns (17 of them) and winning (11 of them) while under constant attack.
3) Who took on Inslee over $30 Tabs
4) Who took on the AG.
5) Who took on Socialist Kshama Sawant.
6) Who took on the rioters and anarchists in Seattle’s Lawless Zone (twice!).
7) Who has already delivered conservative victories prior to running ($43 BILLION in tax savings).
8) Who has scored conservative victories while running.
9) Who has the dinosaur skin and laser-beam focus to beat Inslee in November.
10) Who has the strength to fix Washington’s broken system.
11) Who has the endurance, persistence, and resilience to drain the swamp in Olympia.
12) Whose plans for WA match what the people want and need: https://tim4gov.com/issues/
Top 5 Contributors: Larry Sundquist, William Montgomery, Tim Eyman, Kristina Sundquist, Morris Mehrer