Join me/us today (Sat) in Bellevue (11am) & Everett (5pm). FACEBOOK LIVE @ 6pm- TOPICS: $30 Tabs Update, my plans to REOPEN WA, Q&A
We’re getting super positive feedback on this — if you haven’t watched it already, here’s 30 second ad for Tim4Gov campaign:
Donate NOW so we can air it on social media & TV!
JOIN ME/US TODAY from 11am – 1pm for Pro-President Rally (in Bellevue on the corner of NE 8th St & 112th Ave NE):
JOIN ME/US TODAY from 5pm – 6pm for Re-OpenWA Rally 5.0 (3000 Rockefeller Ave, Everett):
And I’ll be doing Facebook Live @ 6pm tonight (Sat, Aug 1).
Tonight’s topic: $30 TABS update and my plans to REOPEN Washington plus Q&A. You do not have to be on Facebook to watch:
You do not have to be on Facebook to watch: Facebook.com/Tim4Gov
Election Night Victory Celebration on Tues, 7-11pm, Kenmore — RSVP right away!! Tim4Gov.com/election-night-
I’m also the only candidate running against Inslee:
1) Who has already delivered conservative victories prior to running ($43 BILLION in tax savings).
2) Who has scored conservative victories while running.
3) Who has the endurance, persistence, and resilience to drain the swamp in Olympia.
4) Whose plans for Washington match what the people want and need: tim4gov.com/issues
It’s the last day of the month, so help us hit our aggressive fundraising goals so we can get our message out. I ask you to please:
- Send in your most generous donation to support my campaign for Governor Tim4Gov.com. As I’ve proven to you already, I will put every ounce of energy I have fighting for you. And your contributions are the fuel that keeps this campaign in overdrive.
- Reach out to people you know who can’t stand the idea of 4 more years of Jay Inslee. Ask them to kick in $30 (or more). You are my ambassadors, you are my emissaries. We’re building an extraordinary team and we need everyone’s help to make sure this campaign a success.
- Follow my campaign on Facebook here.
I make you this promise: support me in this effort and I’ll give you a race for Governor like you’ve never seen before.
I love you all.