My team and I are doing everything we can to fight back against Inslee as I run for Governor. Here’s an important update on several battle lines.
My team and I are doing everything we can to fight back against Inslee as I run for Governor. Here’s an important update on several battle lines:
* RALLY IN MOSES LAKE: Join me/us tomorrow, Tues, June 9, 12noon, Moses Lake Civic Center Park, 418 E 5th Ave near the library. I am so grateful to Grant County Republican Women for sponsoring this great event to promote my run for Governor. Hope to see you there.
* OPEN SCHOOLS NOW LAWSUIT — on Friday, we had a rally and hearing in Lewis County. Lots of great moms, dads, and kids turned out.
Miles came with his mom to say: “I wanna go back to school.”
Inslee’s response: “Miles, you’re heartless and selfish.”
Inslee demanded the case get moved to Thurston County to make it easier for him and his witnesses. The judge went along with it. So we’ll battle it out there. Here’s a short video about how it went:
* $30 Tabs Update: Initiative 976 qualified, voters overwhelmingly approved it, Seattle sued the voters, Inslee refused to implement it, and thanks to attorney Stephen Pidgeon, the King County judge ruled it was constitutional. It’s on hold while it’s on appeal (because of Bob Ferguson sabotage). The state supreme court will have oral arguments on Tues, June 30th. I am optimistic because even this a very liberal Jay Inslee appointed judge upheld it. As I’ve said ever since Seattle first announced their lawsuit, I urge everyone to follow my lead and not renew. It is civil disobedience and it is necessary especially now that’s it’s been found constitutional.
* REJECTING INSLEE’S HORRIBLE SEX ED FOR KIDS LAW. The Referendum 90 campaign is turning in their petitions and signatures on Wed, June 10, @ 2:30pm at Secretary of State’s office in Olympia (520 Union Ave SE, Olympia). This is FANTASTIC news. If you have petitions, get them to the campaign. So happy to know the voters will have the chance to “voter veto” this horrible law in November.
* TODD HERMAN INTERVIEWED ME. Please take the time to listen to it: https://mynorthwest.com/1898869/tim-eyman-bad-at-doesnt-know/ and let me know what you think.
Candidates normally just give speeches and make promises — I’m working with heroic people WHILE RUNNING to produce results and represent you NOW.
It’s what we’ve been doing together for 22 years.
Join my team, support my campaign, and we will save WA from 4 more years of Jay Inslee by showing everyone fearless leadership and proven results.
I’m asking everyone to:
- Please send in your most generous donation to support my campaign for Governor Tim4Gov.com As I’ve proven to you already, I will put every ounce of energy I have fighting for you. And your contributions are the fuel that keeps this campaign in overdrive.
- Reach out to people you know who can’t stand the idea of 4 more years of Jay Inslee. Ask them to kick in $30 (or more). You are my ambassadors, you are my emissaries. We’re building an extraordinary team and we need everyone’s help to make sure this campaign a success.
- Follow my campaign on Facebook here.
I make you this promise: support me in this effort and I’ll give you a race for Governor like you’ve never seen before.
I love you all.