Only 2 days left for us to beat Jay Inslee — I’m the only candidate challenging him who …
Last night’s debate was fantastic.
It was another great opportunity to tell voters all the ways Jay Inslee is the worst Governor EVER.
* Firing over a million people by declaring them non-essential
* Sending in SWAT teams when a small business owner tries to take care of his/her employees and service their customers
* Raising taxes 30 times costing us $50 billion despite promising to veto tax increases
* Nigerian princes getting immediate service, while SINGLE MOMS ARE STILL WAITING FOR HELP AFTER 8 WEEKS
* Only Governor in the nation to ban fishing and hunting. You’re safe sitting in a boat without a hook in the water, but you’re in danger of getting COVID with a hook in the water? Truly idiotic.
* Even crazy liberal California and Oregon have reopened their states, but Inslee won’t give an inch, stubbornly sticking with his destructive lockdown because he’s drunk with power.
I’ve been in Inslee’s face for 8 years.
I got in his face last January when he refused to implement our $30 Tabs:
Jay Inslee has devastated the lives of millions of your friends, families, and neighbors. The only way we’re going to save Washington is if our candidate is someone who voters know has already done something for them. Please donate TODAY: Tim4Gov.com
I’m the only candidate challenging Jay Inslee:
* who has already delivered proven results to the people of Washington.
* who has run 17 statewide campaigns (and I’ve got the battle scars to prove it)
* who has scored 11 statewide campaign victories
* who has already provided meaningful tax relief to the people — thousands of dollars for most — $43 billion total.
* who hasn’t made the rookie mistake of attacking the other candidates.
* who is battle tested and fully vetted.
* who has already shown the persistence, perseverance, and resilience it takes to win in November.
* who has the dinosaur skin and focus and discipline to win in November.
There are only 2 days left for us to beat Jay Inslee.
Today (Saturday) and Sunday are the last 2 days of the month and so they are the last 2 days for you to donate to my campaign. To run the kind of aggressive campaign it’s gonna take to beat Jay Inslee in November (TV, radio, direct mail, social media), I need to hit our high fundraising goals in the next 2 days. Our advertisements are gonna be tough and highlight Inslee’s many betrayals.
The media is never going to tell our story — we have to present it directly — and that takes money.
In these final days of the May, I’m asking everyone to:
- Please send in your most generous donation to support my campaign for Governor Tim4Gov.com As I’ve proven to you already, I will put every ounce of energy I have fighting for you. And your contributions are the fuel that keeps this campaign in overdrive.
- Reach out to people you know who can’t stand the idea of 4 more years of Jay Inslee. Ask them to kick in $30 (or more). You are my ambassadors, you are my emissaries. We’re building an extraordinary team and we need everyone’s help to make sure this campaign a success.
- Follow my campaign on Facebook here.
I make you this promise: support me in this effort and I’ll give you a race for Governor like you’ve never seen before.
I love you all.
You can mail checks to:
Governor Tim Eyman for WA State
PO Box 2107
Olympia, WA, 98507
Make sure to write your occupation & employer on the memo line – if retired, write “retired”
Online donations: Tim4Gov.com/Donate