There are only 3 days left for us to beat Jay Inslee — I’m the only candidate challenging him who…
Tonight is a debate among some of the candidates who are running for Governor (Fri, May 29, 6:30pm – 8:30pm, to watch online, go here: https://www.tvw.org/watch/?eventID=2020051087).
I’m really looking forward to it.
Since Inslee’s lockdown began, I’ve traveled all across our beautiful state (w/ expired tabs of course — civil disobedience until we get our $30 tabs).
For months, I’ve fought side-by-side with citizens who are courageously standing up for their rights:
* in Seattle, with heroes defending Initiative 976 ($30 tabs)
* in Edmonds, Bellingham, and Bellevue, with heroes fighting anti-2nd Amendment ordinances
* in Seattle, with heroes fighting Kshama Sawant’s head tax
* in Forks with heroes fighting to save their small businesses
* in Oak Harbor with heroes protesting Inslee’s lockdown
* in Olympia, with heroes trying to stop Inslee from releasing violent criminals:
* in Richland, Spokane, & Seattle, with heroes fighting Inslee’s idiotic ban on fishing and hunting.
* in Tacoma, with heroes suing Jay Inslee in federal court (EVERYONE IS ESSENTIAL)
* in Pierce County with heroes fighting to get the Pierce County Council to defend our $30 tabs.
* in Lewis County with heroic single moms and their young boys suing Jay Inslee because his school lockdown is violating the state Constitution’s paramount duty to educate kids (OPEN SCHOOLS NOW).
* outside the Governor’s mansion with heroes chanting “open Washington now” while I filed for Governor.
* in Vancouver and Yakima with heroes protesting Inslee’s lockdown.
* at state supreme court, with fitness gym owners suing Jay Inslee (OPEN BUSINESSES NOW).
* in Olympia (repeatedly) with thousands of heroic people protesting Inslee’s lockdown
* in Wenatchee, with heroic citizens like Ben Holten who beat Jay Inslee (#LetUsFish)
If you want help me keep fighting all across our state, donate here.
Candidates normally just give speeches and make promises.
My team and I decided to show you what I believe in and what I’ll fight for.
It’s what we’ve been doing together for 22 years.
It’s what I’ll do as Governor.
And I’m not just running for Governor, I’m running to fix a broken system.
I’m the only candidate challenging Jay Inslee:
* who has already delivered proven results to the people of Washington.
* who has run 17 statewide campaigns (and I’ve got the battle scars to prove it)
* who has scored 11 statewide campaign victories
* who has already provided meaningful tax relief to the people — thousands of dollars for most — $43 billion total.
* who hasn’t made the rookie mistake of attacking the other candidates.
* who is battle tested and fully vetted.
* who has already shown the persistence, perseverance, and resilience it takes to win in November.
* who has the dinosaur skin and focus and discipline to win in November.
There are only 3 days left for us to beat Jay Inslee.
Today (Friday), Saturday, and Sunday are the last 3 days of the month and so they are the last 3 days for you to donate to my campaign to save Washington from 4 more years of Jay Inslee. To run the kind of aggressive campaign it’s gonna take to beat Jay Inslee in November (TV, radio, direct mail, social media), I need to hit our high fundraising goals in the next 3 days. Our advertisements are gonna be tough and highlight Inslee’s many betrayals.
The media is never going to tell our story — we have to present it directly — and that takes money.
In these final days of the May, I’m asking everyone to:
- Please send in your most generous donation to support my campaign for Governor Tim4Gov.com As I’ve proven to you already, I will put every ounce of energy I have fighting for you. And your contributions are the fuel that keeps this campaign in overdrive.
- Reach out to people you know who can’t stand the idea of 4 more years of Jay Inslee. Ask them to kick in $30 (or more). You are my ambassadors, you are my emissaries. We’re building an extraordinary team and we need everyone’s help to make sure this campaign a success.
- Follow my campaign on Facebook here.
I make you this promise: support me in this effort and I’ll give you a race for Governor like you’ve never seen before.
I love you all.