TWO HUGE VICTORIES: 1) OPEN SCHOOLS lawsuit 2) Kitsap County Auditor to stop government censorship
TWO HUGE VICTORIES:
1) Jay Inslee & OSPI cave to our OPEN SCHOOLS lawsuit (public and private schools will be opening in September, not January).
2) Your emails and our promised federal lawsuit “inspired” the Kitsap County Auditor to stop government censorship (he will now print candidate statements as written, including mine where I call out Jay Inslee by name).
These are major wins for kids’ education and free speech.
Candidates normally just give speeches and promise what they would do if elected.
I decided that wasn’t enough.
Instead, I’m delivering results NOW.
We just scored major wins for kids’ education and free speech.
1) HUGE VICTORY FOR KIDS’ EDUCATION THANKS TO OUR OPEN SCHOOLS NOW LAWSUIT – PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SCHOOLS WILL OPEN IN SEPTEMBER, NOT JANUARY
Before this lawsuit was filed, Jay Inslee and OSPI (Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction – Chris Reykdal) weren’t going to open schools until January 2021 or later. That was totally unacceptable because Inslee’s lockdown was violating the state’s paramount duty to educate kids (ZOOM is no substitute for in-person learning). We put together an extraordinary team — 3 heroic single moms, 3 brave young boys, and superstar attorney Joel Ard — to force Inslee & OSPI to open schools in the fall. That was our goal and we figured it’d eventually be heard by the state supreme court in August. We filed in Lewis County where Inslee got his first chance to read and evaluate Joel’s legal arguments. Inslee knew he was gonna lose. He got a short delay, getting the case transferred to Thurston County. And just before Joel filed his same lawsuit with his same arguments in Thurston County, we were notified that Inslee and OSPI had caved (“Schools will open this fall for in-person instruction.”).
I asked Joel about it.
If not for these 3 heroic single moms, 3 brave young boys, and attorney Joel Ard, schools would’ve been shut down until January 2021 OR LATER.
Thanks to our OPEN SCHOOLS LAWSUIT, public and private schools are opening in the fall. This is great, great news and a tremendous victory for kids’ education.
If you’re happy about this win, please donate RIGHT NOW to my campaign for Governor: www.Tim4Gov.com/donate
2) HUGE VICTORY IN KITSAP COUNTY — LAST WEEK, THE AUDITOR SAID I COULDN’T INCLUDE JAY INSLEE’S NAME IN MY CANDIDATE STATEMENT AND TOLD ME TO REWRITE IT. I REFUSED, CALLED IT CENSORSHIP, AND NOTIFIED HIM I PLANNED TO FILE A FIRST AMENDMENT LAWSUIT. TWO HOURS LATER, HE CAME BACK WITH A NEW POLICY WHERE NO CANDIDATE FOR STATEWIDE OFFICE WOULD GET THEIR STATEMENT PRINTED IN THE VOTERS PAMPHLET (EVEN BROADER CENSORSHIP). THEN HUNDREDS OF EMAILS FROM SUPPORTERS SPURRED HIM TO SEND ALL CANDIDATES A SUNDAY MORNING EMAIL WHERE HE SAID HE’D PRINT EVERYONE’S STATEMENTS, BUT TOLD ME (AGAIN) THAT UNLESS I DROPPED REFERENCES TO JAY INSLEE, THEY’D LEAVE THE PAGE BLANK. MY ATTORNEY NICK POWER SENT HIM A LETTER ON MONDAY PROMISING A FEDERAL LAWSUIT. I RECEIVED A PHONE CALL THE FOLLOWING DAY FROM THE AUDITOR WHERE HE SAID HE WILL PRINT ALL CANDIDATE STATEMENTS EXACTLY AS WRITTEN. IN OTHER WORDS, NO CENSORSHIP.
Talk about a broken system! Every nook and cranny of the deep state is circling the wagons to save Jay Inslee. But thanks to you, the voters of Kitsap County will be able to read about Inslee’s numerous betrayals: www.Tim4Gov.com/EymanStatement
If I can get this much done running for Governor, just imagine how much we can accomplish together when I am Governor!
To beat Jay Inslee, we need a candidate who won’t back down when attacked, who the people know, and who has already delivered proven results. If you agree, I ask you to please:
- Please send in your most generous donation to support my campaign for Governor Tim4Gov.com As I’ve proven to you already, I will put every ounce of energy I have fighting for you. And your contributions are the fuel that keeps this campaign in overdrive.
- Reach out to people you know who can’t stand the idea of 4 more years of Jay Inslee. Ask them to kick in $30 (or more). You are my ambassadors, you are my emissaries. We’re building an extraordinary team and we need everyone’s help to make sure this campaign a success.
- Follow my campaign on Facebook here.
I make you this promise: support me in this effort and I’ll give you a race for Governor like you’ve never seen before.
I love you all.
You can mail checks to:
Governor Tim Eyman for WA State
PO Box 2107
Olympia, WA, 98507
Make sure to write your occupation & employer on the memo line – if retired, write “retired”
Online donations: Tim4Gov.com/Donate