WATCH ME ON FACEBOOK LIVE TONIGHT 6PM — lots to talk about. Inslee imposed $2 billion in higher taxes this session. So he took $52.1 billion from us.
Thanks to voters passing my Initiatives 960, 1053, and 1185, the Attorney General is mandated to review all the laws imposed by the Governor after each legislative session. And if he’s raised taxes, the AG must notify the Secretary of State and each tax hike must be put to a public vote and appear on the November ballot.
The AG office completed their review this week and reported 4 tax increases were imposed by Inslee. The state budget office has already determined these 4 tax increases will cost taxpayers $2,002,000,000.
Tax Advisory Vote #32 — $32,400,000. (Higher sales taxes on plastic bags)
Tax Advisory Vote #33 — $102,700,000 (taxes imposed on heavy equipment rental property)
Tax Advisory Vote #34 — $842,900,000 (new business taxes)
Tax Advisory Vote #35 — $1,024,000,000 (higher business taxes imposed on aerospace jobs)
In my voters pamphlet statement, I slammed Inslee for raising taxes: “Imagine if Jay Inslee hadn’t betrayed voters by breaking his campaign promises to veto taxes, raising them 30 times instead. … I’ve saved the people of Washington $43 Billion, while Inslee’s 30 tax increases cost citizens $50 Billion.” (Tim4Gov.com/EymanStatement).
But now we know the actual number is higher: he raised taxes 34 times!!
And his 34 betrayals cost taxpayers $52.1 billion!!
Those 4 tax increases will be voted on by the people in November.
And those 4 public votes on those 4 tax increases will be done BEFORE voters vote in the Governor’s race!!!!
That is a HUGE advantage because it will illustrate to voters how costly Inslee has been to their pocketbooks right before they decide who to vote for in the Governor’s race.
Again, in my voters pamphlet statement, I slam Inslee for raising taxes. The other Governor candidates were nice and polite and never mention Inslee – NOT EVEN ONCE.
When it comes to the video voters guide, the other guys were nice and polite and never say anything negative about Inslee — I slam him repeatedly:
I’m the only candidate running against Inslee:
1) Who will beat him in November
2) Who believes in Mosh Pit Politics (https://tinyurl.com/MoshPitPolitics )
3) Who has already delivered conservative victories prior to running (lowering car tabs, capping property taxes, limiting affirmative action, stopping tax increases, organizing lawsuit to stop Initiative 1639, ending red-light ticketing cameras, shrinking the size of the King County Council from 13 members to nine)
4) Who has scored conservative victories while running (lawsuit forced Inslee to open schools in the fall, lawsuit challenging Inslee’s Mask Mandate, lawsuit challenging Inslee’s firing over a million people saying they were NON-ESSENTIAL, #LetUsFish rallies forced Inslee to open up fishing & hunting, in-your-face activism forced Bellingham ham and Edmonds to reverse their attacks on the 2nd Amendment, organized ballot measure reversing Inslee’s horrible Sex Ed for Kids law, organized local SeaTac initiative to reverse Inslee’s Facial Recognition Tracking.
5) Who took on Inslee over $30 Tabs
6) Who took on the AG
7) Who took on Socialist Kshama Sawant
8) Who took on the rioters and anarchists in Seattle’s Lawless Zone
9) Who hasn’t made the rookie mistake of attacking the other candidates
10) Who proposes a ONE-LOCATION-CELEBRATION for primary night for all the candidates
11) Who has the dinosaur skin and laser-beam focus to beat Inslee in November
12) Who has a track record of running statewide campaigns (17 of them) and winning (11 of them) while under constant attack
13) Who has the strength to fix Washington’s broken system
14) Who has the endurance, persistence, and resilience to drain the swamp in Olympia.
TONIGHT, Fri, July 17, starts at 6PM: Join me on Facebook Live as I talk about all this and answer people’s questions (you DO NOT NEED to be on Facebook to watch this – this link works for everyone: Facebook.com/Tim4Gov — make sure to ‘LIKE’ my Facebook page).
I need your help to repeal 8 years of Jay Inslee. I ask you to please:
- Please send in your most generous donation to support my campaign for Governor Tim4Gov.com. As I’ve proven to you already, I will put every ounce of energy I have fighting for you. And your contributions are the fuel that keeps this campaign in overdrive.
- Reach out to people you know who can’t stand the idea of 4 more years of Jay Inslee. Ask them to kick in $30 (or more). You are my ambassadors, you are my emissaries. We’re building an extraordinary team and we need everyone’s help to make sure this campaign a success.
- Follow my campaign on Facebook here.
I make you this promise: support me in this effort and I’ll give you a race for Governor like you’ve never seen before.
I love you all.