When I confronted Jay Inslee, it was because of his lies, his arrogance, and the chaos of inaction. Judge’s ruling for 976 shocked him. Here’s latest.
No wonder Jay Inslee’s public approval numbers are plummeting.
Voters overwhelmingly passed I-976 and instead of implementing $30 Tabs, Jay Inslee is blocking them.
Millions of vehicle owners are being forced to pay taxes and fees eliminated by the initiative, and Jay Inslee is doing nothing about it.
And instead of bread & circuses to distract the masses, Jay Inslee promised refund checks.
And when I found out that wasn’t true, I confronted him.
In a public hearing room during Q&A, I asked him if ALL the repealed taxes and fees were going to be refunded, or just some of them. He didn’t answer. I asked 4 times, he refused to answer 4 times.
He said voters needed to “move along.”
Jay Inslee doesn’t care what voters want.
Voters passed $30 tabs for the 3rd time. He didn’t care.
When a King County judge put the initiative on hold, Jay Inslee called voters stupid and said we were “confused.”
Inslee’s arrogance and inaction have resulted in chaos.
A recent news story revealed that Yakima vehicle owners will never get a refund for the local vehicle fees they’re paying. Randy Beehler, the city’s spokesman, said “no refunds.”
But in the city of Orting, their council voted unanimously to waive local vehicle fees. “‘They passed it,’ mayor Josh Penner said, and he would like citizens to keep their money.”
But the taxpayers of Orting and Yakima and all taxpayers must continue to pay vehicle taxes and fees that the voters voted to eliminate because of Jay Inslee’s arrogance and inaction.
The voters are not Jay Inslee’s priority — his only priority is himself:
- Jay Inslee didn’t hesitate to squander $5 million on a failed vanity run for President. When asked to refund the money, he said no.
- After being rejected for the top job, he’s come back here for his consolation prize: a 3rd term.
- When asked if he’ll serve all 4 years, he replied “I have every intention” of sticking around.
- Let me translate that into English: “If reelected, I’m outta here as soon as I get a better job offer.”
I ask you to do 2 things:
1) If you support my First Amendment right to continue fighting for taxpayers as an activist and as Governor, then please donate $30 (or more) to my campaign (credit card or PayPal here: Tim4Gov.com/donate or mail checks to: Governor Eyman for WA, PO Box 2107, Olympia, WA, 98507). Your contribution tells Jay Inslee he’s failed us.
2) Forward/share today’s update with friends, family, and co-workers. Help us get the word out. Make sure to send them this “one page” about my race for Governor: https://tim4gov.com/wp-
If you oppose Jay Inslee getting 4 more years, then please donate $30 (or more) today (Tim4Gov.com/donate) and convince others to do the same.
I make you this promise: support me in this effort and I’ll give you a race for Governor like you’ve never seen before.
I love you all.
P.S. Support my efforts to defend I-976 by donating $30 today: Tim4Gov.com/donate. And please forward this update and this “one page” to your family, friends, and co-workers (https://tim4gov.com/wp-
You can mail checks to:
Governor Tim Eyman for WA State
PO Box 2107
Olympia, WA, 98507
Make sure to write your occupation & employer on the memo line – if retired, write “retired”
Online donations: Tim4Gov.com/Donate