If you can’t testify in-person on this horrible anti-initiative bill on Friday, then I implore you to provide written testimony.
THIS ANTI-INITIATIVE BILL TAKES AWAY YOUR RIGHTS – help me stop them. Tell legislators: stop trying to take away my right to initiative. I urge you to oppose HB 1876 — the citizens’ initiative process is ours, not yours, leave it alone!
Wed, Feb 16, 2022
This Friday at 10:30am, there’s a public hearing where citizens can testify against this horrible anti-initiative bill.
It’d be ideal to have a gillion of our supporters to sign up and testify in-person on ZOOM this Friday.
But I realize our supporters are burdened by the fact that you work for a living, run businesses, and have obligations that make it extremely difficult for in-person testimony. Frankly, this is exactly why politicians schedule these hearings in the middle of a work day – to deter regular citizens like you from testifying.
But EVERYONE can take ONE MINUTE and fill out the form registering your opposition to this horrible anti-initiative bill.
1) Click here or here: https://leg.wa.gov/
2) Look to the right side and click on “Submitting Written Testimony to a Committee”
3) Click on “Senate”
4) For “Committee,” click on it and scan down and click on “State Government & Elections”
5) For “Meetings,” click on it and scan down and click on “02/18/2022 10:30 AM”
6) Under “Select agenda item,” click on SHB 1876.
7) Click on “I would like to submit written testimony”
8) Click on “Con”
9) type in your name, email, city, state, zip, phone.
10) Type in your written testimony – write something like: “I strongly oppose SHB 1876 because it empowers the Attorney General to sabotage tax initiatives by inserting a biased sentence into the neutral description of tax initiatives (but not for initiatives on other topics). It even prohibits the citizens from appealing this biased sentence in court (no judicial oversight). That’s discriminatory and violates the neutrality law that’s been in effect for 100 years in our state. I urge you to reject SHB 1876.”
11) click on “I’m not a robot”
12) Click on “Submit Registration”
13) Click on “I’m Done”
Do the above and you’ve helped A LOT.
Is it any wonder the AG is pushing for a lifetime ban on all my future political activity?
I can’t make any money doing my political activism.
I can’t make any money with my lawsuit against Inslee for abusing his power.
I don’t have the same rights as other Americans do anymore.
So I’m urging you — while I’m fighting to help our state and our nation with my initiative efforts and my lawsuit against Inslee — please help me fight back against Fascist Fergie by donating to my legal defense fund.
Please donate TODAY:
Don’t let the guy who took away our $30 Tabs get away with this:
As you know, we worked really hard on our $30 Tabs Initiative:
We got I-976 qualified and passed even after opponents spent $5 million lying to voters (and using taxpayer money too).
Karen and I sacrificed a lot — we sold off our retirement fund to kickstart its signature drive:
I’m still fighting to get us our $30 Tabs:
And now a message from Larry Jensen & Sid Maietto:
We’re asking folks to donate to our PAC so we can keep fighting for taxpayers with initiatives sponsored by the three of us (Tim, Sid, & Larry).
The taxpayers of Washington need our help now more than ever. Donate to our political committee so we can keep fighting for you:
Mail your check — made payable to “Permanent Offense” — to: Permanent Offense, PO Box 6151, Olympia, WA, 98507
Or donate online: PermanentOffense.com
Sid Maietto & Larry Jensen
— END —
We love you all.
Larry, Tim, & Sid