Every time the AG knocks me down and you help me get back up is another Ferguson failure. This video helps you visualize what it’s like.
Friday, June 4, 2021
Click on the image to watch a video that helps you visualize my 8 1/2 year battle with Ferguson:
If that doesn’t work, try this.
“Just stay down, Luke, he’s just gonna knock you down again. It’s not your fault, he’s just too big. Stay down Luke.”
“You’re gonna have to kill me.”
If not for the love and support of all of you, I wouldn’t be able to keep getting back up again and again and again.
Every time the AG knocks me down and you help me get back up is another Ferguson failure.
Every day that I persist is another day he failed.
* In 2016, we tried to qualify our Bring Back Our $30 Tabs Initiative but fell short. Tried again in 2017 and fell short again.
* In 2017, Bob Ferguson announced he was going after me:
* In April 2018, Karen and I sold off our retirement fund and loaned $500K to kick-start the signature drive for our $30 Tabs Initiative.
Seattle Times, July 7, 2018: “What I know is that State Attorney General Bob Ferguson is trying to drive me out of politics, permanently,” Eyman said. “So you know what my reaction to that is? It’s to become as politically active as I have ever been in my life.”
* In November 2018, I filed for bankruptcy because of the brutally expensive costs to defend myself from the AG’s lawsuit.
* In January, we qualified our $30 Tabs Initiative.
* In January, the AG bullied my lawyer off the case.
* I asked the judge for a delay to get replacement counsel. DENIED.
* I told the judge I wanted to default. DENIED.
* For 9 months, I was forced to defend myself without an attorney. The AG hit me over and over and the judge sided with the AG again and again.
* While that was happening, we ran the campaign to pass the $30 Tabs Initiative.
* While that was happening, we ran the “Give Them Nothing” referendum to block politicians’ pay raises.
* While that was happening, we ran the “Term Limits on Tax Increases Initiative” — TWICE!
* Despite opponents spending $5 million and our side spending nothing, the voters overwhelmingly passed our $30 Tabs Initiative.
* In bankruptcy court, the AG asked the judge to convert it to Chapter 7. My lawyer responded: “Chapter 7 will liquidate Mr. Eyman’s assets. … Sale of the house would leave the family homeless and turnover of the funds in their accounts would leave them unable to obtain new housing. … Conversion would serve only to punish and strip Mr. Eyman of his ability to fight back against the State’s litigation against him and to fight back against the governments constant effort to raise taxes, thereby suppressing the political activity his efforts promote.”
* Seattle sued the voters for voting for our $30 Tabs Initiative.
* I ran for Governor.
* I confronted Inslee when he blocked $30 Tabs:
* I confronted the AG when he sabotaged it:
* After Loren beat me in the primary, me and Riley spent the next 5 months promoting “Loren Culp for Governor.”
* My trial started in November — multiple delays made it last until February.
* In February, the judge went along with the AG and said I gotta pay $5.5 million (!!!!) and imposed crippling restrictions on my political activities FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.
* During the legislative session, we worked together to stop as many bad bills as possible. We blocked some, others got through.
We’ve been sponsoring and fine-tuning the language for ballot measures to stop Inslee’s Income Taxes and Inslee’s Carbon Taxes.
I’m in a political death match with the Attorney General who is hell-bent to destroy me and stop us. The only reason I’m still here and still fighting is because people like you stood with me and stood by me. I hope I’ve done enough and am doing enough to earn your support to appeal this.
Obviously, you’re under no obligation to help, but I hope you will anyway.
Please donate to my legal defense fund here:
And now, a message from Sid Maietto and Larry Jensen:
We’re asking folks to donate to our PAC so Tim can get paid back and to help stop Inslee’s Income Tax and Carbon Tax Schemes with the initiatives we’re co-sponsoring with Tim.
The taxpayers of Washington need our help now more than ever. Donate to our political committee so we can keep fighting for you:
Sid Maietto & Larry Jensen
— END —
I love you all.